Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Daphne Hyperspin Question

C_Wilson009

Hey guys,

Im having some trouble getting daphne to work with Hyperspin after moving the files onto another computer.

The games DO work outside of hyperspin.

I changed the framefile locations to the new directory. Im not sure If maybe something else needs to be done?

Anyways, here is the log msg I get:

--DAPHNE version 1.0.12
--Command line is: C:\Hyperspin\Emulators\Daphne\daphne.exe ace vldp -blank_searches -prefer_samples -noissues -fastboot -opengl -fullscreen -x 1360 -y 768 -homedir . -framefile C:\Hyperspin\Emulators\Daphne\framefile\ace.txt
--CPU : GenuineIntel 2950 MHz || Mem : 3008 megs
--OS : Windows XP/.NET || Video : NVIDIA GeForce 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i
--OpenGL: Compiled In
--RGB2YUV Function: MMX
--Line Blending Function: MMX
--Audio Mixing Function: MMX
Setting alternate home dir:
Setting screen width to 1360
Setting screen height to 768
WARNING : You have specified an abnormal screen resolution! Normal screen resolutions are:
640 x 480
800 x 600
1024 x 768
1280 x 960
1280 x 1024
1600 x 1200

Set 1360x768 at 32 bpp with flags: 80000002
Initializing sound system ...
GI Sound chip initialized at 2000000 Hz
No joysticks detected
Remapping input ...
Loading ./roms/ace/sa_a3_u1.bin ... 0 bytes read into memory
ROM sa_a3_u1.bin couldn't be found in roms/ace/, or in ./roms/ace.zip
Could not load ROM images! You must supply these.
Shutting down sound system...
Shutting down video display...

Please help if you can!

Thx!

I'm not in front of my main setup at the moment so I can't check my files, but from your log the issue seems to be the path to the rom files.

weird that it would work outside of hyperspin though. 

the framefile points to the audio/video files only right?

weird that it would work outside of hyperspin though. 

the framefile points to the audio/video files only right?

Daphne can run outside RLauncher completely different than in RLauncher as it doesn't carry your Daphne Loader settings over. So anything you have set in Daphne Loader you also need to set in the RLauncher module if I remember right. So maybe check your emulator path and extensions in Global>emulators>daphne as well as your actual module settings.

On the flip side I literally just beat Dragon's Lair for the first time in 23 years about 10 minutes ago on 1 quarter.

Next I need to do it on a single life.

Daphne can run outside RLauncher completely different than in RLauncher as it doesn't carry your Daphne Loader settings over. So anything you have set in Daphne Loader you also need to set in the RLauncher module if I remember right. So maybe check your emulator path and extensions in Global>emulators>daphne as well as your actual module settings.

On the flip side I literally just beat Dragon's Lair for the first time in 23 years about 10 minutes ago on 1 quarter.

Next I need to do it on a single life.

yay that fixed it! I just copied the module from my other pc. 

And props to you for beating that game, regardless of how many quarters lol. I still havn't

Archived