Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Just become a paying member @ emumovies. Hypersync says "no new media"

mar00n

Tried everything now and getting fustrated. Just paid for a membership to get it working. I followed all instructions and added some systems, I can see the game list fine but every time I go to sync and begin sync it says "no new media as of..."

Any help appreciated

In HLHQ do you see all the games being listed as found or green for that certain system? What is the system you are trying to sync? Also, in hypersync did you click on the arcade button and add the system and ensure that the "sync system" box is active for that system?

I think I remember something similar happening to me the first time I used hypersync, though it's tough to recall (that first night was intense) :P With me I think it was either an issue of not having 'sync system' switched to on in the media configuration section, or I had to select the system and click 'update database' the first time I set one up.

Apart from that I guess the other things to check would be stuff you probably already have: make sure you're definitely logged in, make sure the program is up to date, make sure the folders are set correct, the systems are correctly assigned etc :dontknow:

Checked and double checked. All paths are 100% correct and I am logged into both.

This is what I do when adding a new system.

1. Click on the Arcade machine (media configuration)

2. Select the system on the left and click yes to add. (also tried clicking sync first then adding)

3. Update database and check all games are there (big list appears of my games)

4. Make sure all switches are set to on (box art, cart art etc)

5. I go to "System" and click default all / Or I manually choose the type of art I want

6. I click close (or set then close)

7. I go to sync then choose my newly selected system, choose all media and Begin Sync

no new media as of ........

Checked and double checked. All paths are 100% correct and I am logged into both.

This is what I do when adding a new system.

1. Click on the Arcade machine (media configuration)

2. Select the system on the left and click yes to add. (also tried clicking sync first then adding)

3. Update database and check all games are there (big list appears of my games)

4. Make sure all switches are set to on (box art, cart art etc)

5. I go to "System" and click default all / Or I manually choose the type of art I want

6. I click close (or set then close)

7. I go to sync then choose my newly selected system, choose all media and Begin Sync

no new media as of ........

HyperSync is for those who have generously donated to help keep the site and servers running. Only platinum members at hyperspin-fe.com can use HyperSync. Only emumovies donators/subscribers can get the preview videos. Your profile is showing that you are not a platinum member at hyperspin-fe.com. Since you say you already donated to emumovies you should check out their ftp and the emumovies download service utility.

OK, I subscribed. Glad I did as with one click of a button it is syncing EVERYTHING without me doing any work. Worth the money I think as it will save me days from getting the project completed. Thanks guys.

Days?! I estimated months! lol. After setting up my first system and manually adding some media, I did a quick bit of math and realised the only option was hypersync! :vroam: I admire those who were in the trenches before this tool was available, but I've no idea how anyone had the patience! :dong:

OK, I subscribed. Glad I did as with one click of a button it is syncing EVERYTHING without me doing any work. Worth the money I think as it will save me days from getting the project completed. Thanks guys.

Worth every penny brother. ;-)

• 7 months later...

Archived