Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Syncing Manuals

whorn76

Hi guys fairly new to this so forgive me if this has been answered somewhere.  I looked around and couldn't find it.

Is there a way to get HyperSync to sync manuals from EmuMovies as well?  Or is this not done because as far as I've discovered manuals seem to be housed in the rocketlauncher directory for use with Pause.

If there is a good way to do this rather than manually placing each systems manual pdfs that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Hi guys fairly new to this so forgive me if this has been answered somewhere.  I looked around and couldn't find it.

Is there a way to get HyperSync to sync manuals from EmuMovies as well?  Or is this not done because as far as I've discovered manuals seem to be housed in the rocketlauncher directory for use with Pause.

If there is a good way to do this rather than manually placing each systems manual pdfs that would be awesome.

Thanks!

Firstly welcome to the forum.

Secondly, no not at the moment but maybe in the future and it will be part of Hyperbase as HyperSync will be going away. For now you will have to do it manually and get the majority from the Emumovies ftp in /Official/Manual Packs

Circo's done a good job of generating RL ready packs directly on the website. I used to get from the FTP but have since changed over and find it pretty painless. Sync would be nice though for those systems that are still having stuff added.

Archived