Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

ATARI 7800

rambo32

Awesome forum, have been able to most everything I need up an running just by reading through. Out of the 40 plus systems I now have up and

running I still can't get Atari 7800 to work, when I click on a game it kicks me out of retroarch and hyperspin and brings me back to my shields home screen.

At first I thought may it was a theme issue but I have now tried a few different ones with same result. Any feedback on this one would be awesome, my setting are below

[exe info]

path=H:\hyperspin\Emulators\Atari 7800\
rompath=/storage/AE1E87F71E87B6BD/Games/Atari 7800/roms
userompath=true
exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture
romextension=a78,zip
parameters=cores/prosystem_libretro_android.so
searchsubfolders=false

Awesome forum, have been able to most everything I need up an running just by reading through. Out of the 40 plus systems I now have up and

running I still can't get Atari 7800 to work, when I click on a game it kicks me out of retroarch and hyperspin and brings me back to my shields home screen.

At first I thought may it was a theme issue but I have now tried a few different ones with same result. Any feedback on this one would be awesome, my setting are below

[exe info]

path=H:\hyperspin\Emulators\Atari 7800\

rompath=/storage/AE1E87F71E87B6BD/Games/Atari 7800/roms

userompath=true

exe=com.retroarch/com.retroarch.browser.retroactivity.RetroActivityFuture

romextension=a78,zip

parameters=cores/prosystem_libretro_android.so

searchsubfolders=false

Which core you using does it work in retroarch 1.3.6 and make sure it's up to date

retroarch basic for windows and core tutorials coming soon

Archived