Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

(Suggestion) Themes in HyperSpin

NEODAN

I was thinking of an idea that might be nicer about the game themes that are featured in HS.
Would it be possible by default for themes to appear only when you start the title? So how does the Nintendo Wii WiiFlow frontend work?
For those titles that have a theme or you see the theme or see the default system, not both.
I think it would be interesting to have this option so as not to break the pattern of the list presentation.

I have Wii Flow on my soft-modded wii but never bothered to set it up with themes.. the most I do is the box covers for the emulators and wii games.. so I'm not exactly sure what you're talking about but I do know that I like how wii Flow basically lets you scroll thru the game and then once you select the game you want it take you to another menu where the box art is in full screen and I assume this is where any themes and videos would show so I guess that would  be cool if you don't like scrolling thru a bunch of games that have themes popping up as you scroll to the next game.

Archived