Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin On 2nd Monitor

Daniib

Hi... 

i have a virtual pinball cabinet and i like to play arcade games with hyperspin at the "back" monitor, not the "table" 

SO i like to open hyperspin on the secondary screen and i dont no how.

i have to leave my table screen (display 1) the primary screen.

Is there a way to tell hyperspin to open at secondary screen?

have the newest hyperspin and mame 181. 

even mame has no option to tell witch monitor to use (tried different things in the .ini (screen without an effect)

i dont like to switch around my screen settings on windows because i think Visual pinball don't like it ;)

thank You!!

regards Danii

There may be another way to do this for free, but I believe the Triggers feature of DisplayFusion Pro could take care of this.
https://www.displayfusion.com/Discussions/View/working-with-triggers/?ID=43b31609-4ec6-4478-99f8-a1f11e9793f7

It can automatically move and resize specified programs whenever they open. There's a 30 day free trial so you could see if it does what you want.

• 2 years later...

my setup 2 monitors side by side left monitor is the second monitor that is the main screen while monitor 1 is on the right extended screen

both in 768X1366 rez side by side

here is the edit i made to get hyperspin on to extended monitor in hq Settings.ini or in hq full screen off

[Resolution]
FullScreen=false
Width=-1366
Height=768
Scanlines_Active=false
Scanlines_Image=
Scanlines_Scale=2
Scanlines_Alpha=0.1

NOTICE THIS LINE    Width=-1366      I USED  - SYMBOL BEFORE 1366 AND IT SHOT THE WHOLE HYPERSPIN WINDOW TO THE EXTENDED MONITOR

**** EDIT  Looks like it defaults at 768X1280 as window so i put  Width=-1700  and it centers on the extended monitor.

LOOKS LIKE YOU GOT TO GO BACKWARDS KIDS,

PLEASE EXPERIMENT WITH BIGGER NUMBERS IF YOU GOT A 3RD MONITOR, REPORT BACK!!!

Archived