Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Videos on main menu working but in small widescreen format

lilg1983

Ok the problem I am having is the videos for the system's on the main menu are working I can hear them and see them but the box where the video plays has the video in a small sorta Wide screen format it looks weird almost like if I had the Aeon Nox theme installed which I do not I attached a screen shot of the problem i am having all my systems are like this on the main menu would really hate to have to delete everything and restart over I have allot of time into setting this up thanks in advance for any help....  

messed up video.jpg

Tried renaming the n64 transition no luck so I went in and copied the main menu media folder from the hyperspin 1.33 download and it is still the same looks the same as before this is weird if I add a new system it is fine the video is correct for example commodore 64 is fine I usually can figure out hyperspin stuff but this is stumping me and I hate to be stumped...  

Commodore 64.jpg

This Topic can be marked as solved this is what I did I re looked into my main menu video folder and noticed there was an Flv file with the same name as the system for example (Nintendo 64.flv)  there was also a (Nintendo 64.mp4) the flv file was the Aeon Nox Video where as the mp4 was the original that came with the hyperspin setup I deleted the flv files added new videos where needed and they were all back to normal I had the Aeon Nox theme before but it wasn't really my cup of tea sleek design looked great but just didn't like it for my setup anyways that is how I fixed it  Thanks again for the Help agent47           just remember when something goes wrong look for the simplest fixes first in my case it was super simple and I was pulling my hair out wondering what was wrong then if it isn't simple well once you learn Hyperspin it is simple then move up to more complicated reasons for the problem  

Archived