Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

aim trak gun

andyco40

hi all

got mi an aim trak gun but it will not calibrate no mater wot I do just cant get it to calibrate, it will cal left and right but it takes ages for the botton and when it as done, and I move it, it is always to the left off my screen. it will move up and down on the left of the screen but wont move left and right any ideas? .

Make sure all the sensors are pointing strait out, especially the single one. And also stand at least 5 feet away from the screen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? Perhaps my monitor is higher, but I had better luck with the sensor pointing down at a slight angle. and I'm not very tall! haha.

Really? Perhaps my monitor is higher, but I had better luck with the sensor pointing down at a slight angle. and I'm not very tall! haha.

Ya, that's usually the case, but I was having the same trouble as above with the pointer sticking to the left of the screen until I straitened the sensors back out, then it set right up

Maybe it's because my monitor is way too damn big? Lol (52")

Ya, that's usually the case, but I was having the same trouble as above with the pointer sticking to the left of the screen until I straitened the sensors back out, then it set right up

Maybe it's because my monitor is way too damn big? Lol (52")

Haha it's a tad on the large size!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Archived