Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

How do i get Hypersync to recognise more systems?

mightydimo

In the available systems there are probably 100 or so. I dont need them all but i need ones like Atari 2600 etc which are not recognised or "not linked" to the program. How do i get this fixed?

I understand i need to get .xml database files which i have done but i also need .ini files? Where i get them?

Thanks in advance.

• 3 weeks later...

same issue here. I can only sync the systems that are pre-linked. I went to hyperlist and downloaded the databases for other systems (like atari 2600) and put the XMLs in properly named folders in the Databases folder. I closed and relaunched HyperSync Cloud and I still cannot link Atari 2600 (and others) as the pull down list of what to link to still does not show any of my newly added databases. What am I doing wrong??? Is it because hyperbase is down or am I just an idiot?

Thanks in advance for any help.

If you dont see in hypersync list then there prob is no art available throught it for that system. I do no there is box and cart available for 2600 but remember that people update sync on there own time so they cant always have it rdy with all the new stuff

Just now, Bain408 said:

If you dont see in hypersync list then there prob is no art available throught it for that system. I do no there is box and cart available for 2600 but remember that people update sync on there own time so they cant always have it rdy with all the new stuff

The system is already in the list on the left but it cannot be linked as the system is not in the pull down list on the top right.

2 minutes ago, Bain408 said:

Ahh, then have you checked that u named the system exactly the same ? and aslo make sure sync have the rite paths to yur HS folders

Both are correct. The folder I created in Databases is named exactly as the XML itself I got from HyperList (just the the ones included in the basic install) and the Sync path is correct. I double checked but also I can sync all the built-in systems correctly too. It is just not seeing my manually added database for some reason...

I manually created a folder with the proper name in the Databases folder. I put the official XML from hyperlist in there (which is also named the same). Then I relaunched HyperCloud Sync.

EDIT: YOU ARE THE MAN!!! I forgot about HyperHQ!!!! I never created the wheel in the main menu wizard!!!!! It's working fine now, syncing Atari 2600 media files as I type this. Thank you so much!!! I've been out of the loop a bit too long. My last HyperSpin build from scratch was in 2014!

Thanks again!!!

• 2 months later...

Archived