Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Troubleshooting - 3rd party controller

eyeRobot

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone has some advice when troubleshooting controllers in the FE. RocketLauncher is able to identify the 3rd party controller and use them in all emulation, my problem is solely in the FE with HyperSpin 1.4. The problem is the controller won't scroll through the titles or respect the button assignments 100% of hte time still. I've tried assigning buttons instead, but the threshold is pretty hairy. I have to hold the button down for a second and it'll scoot through a bunch of tiles on the menus. I've tried disabling it in HSHQ, and I get nothing. Is there an INI I need to alter? I'm using the Wolfware || Howler board (that seems to get a lot of hate from the boards I've read on here). I don't seem to have any problems with it, it's just in the FE. Dead horse:  I am using 1.4 HS and most up-to-date RL.

I figured it out. It needs a keymapper. I didn't feel like doing that so I used the Shift-Key function Howler has to switch between keyboard and joystick settings to how HSHQ wants a keyboard layout. It worked perfect afterwards.

Archived