Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Stella Emulator Issue in Rocketlauncher - UPDATED

Jimmi1271

So, on with my journey. I'm trying to get Stella running under RL for Atari 2600 Emulation and am running into a frustrating error. I've configured the emulator and am able to launch it under the "Emulators" tab so I know my path is mapped correctly. I then go to the games tab and after an audit to make sure I have an accurate games list I highlight a game and request that it open with RL. I then get an error that it's unable to find the emulator executable.

Help please ... and thank you (at the rate I'm asking for help as I get through this it's almost time to pay up to support the forum. Already done on EmuMovies to be able to pull all the video and art content) ...

Thanks in advance folks .....

UPDATED - So I've found that if I create the default path that the game is requesting at launch and place the emulator in that path that it will launch in RL. Odd, but workable although I'd prefer to figure out why, after I set the emulator and path under emulators and validate that I can launch it why it doesn't transfer over to the games tab, or how to reset it. Is it possibly because there is a config file that is set to that default is read only or something similar that I need to fix? I'm gonna check it out but would still appreciate any input.

Cheers ... Jimmi

Archived