Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

House of the dead 3 and aimtrak controls

ninja2bceen

I have hotd3 for pc and two aimtraks. I’ve set up 1 and 2 just fine using the aimtrak controller and troubleshooter but for some reason 3 doesn’t work. I’ve got the game set to keyboard for each player. When I start the game I see two mouse cursors and I can select from the menus. Once I push start though the cursors go away and I enter the game. I see the two cross hairs red and blue but they don’t move nor does the gun shoot. Within troubleshooter I have the game enabled. I tried to not hide the cross hairs to see if it was picking up and the game doesn’t show the troubleshooter cross hairs just the default ones in game. If I use the keyboard for each player the game works nicely. If I play only single player the one light gun works nicely

It seems that you can play hotd3 with dual light guns, am I missing a step? I’m on windows10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think something may be up with hotd3 and Windows 10 latest update? I can use demule shooter at the main menu and select using the aimtrak guns. I see the green head cursors until I actually start the game. I’ve got both players set to keyboard. If I pause the game the green heads reappear and I can use the aimtrak guns again but only during pause. When I’m in game again, the guns are useless. I can use the keystrokes to shoot though. It seems that troubleshooter and demul shooter are both having problems for me and I can’t get it to where I can use two aimtraks in game. Can anyone confirm that this is not the case for this game now? If so, can you pm your inis to make aimtrak work?

How do you have it setup in relauncher? Pc module ini?

If you open the launcher you can change the keys

I am resetting rl up. When I set key 1 for player 1 start it shows it. When I launch the game it’s still using enter. Player 2 sets properly. Right now I am just testing via launching my ahh script and will use that with pc launcher

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived