Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

No full screen and slow down?

davidgilmour

Hello my friends.

I am a long time Mame user and just recently finished my Verticade home made arcade cabinet.
Download HyperV which worked immediately, spend a few hours figgering out tweaking it (add Scanlines, spinner, favourites etc.) and it just works fine, like it.
It has 1000+ games on it and it starts up with my ~120 fave games and is working with just the buttons, very happy.

So now I am building my Horizontade mame cabinet with my favourite horizontal games.

So then I downloaded a Hyperspin from punkarcade with 400 top games which looks really nice. The whole menu is working, starts up in full screen and I can start up any game. But when I start up the game I get two things that I don’t like. 
1. Mame does not startup in full screen mode and has two intentional coloured bezels left and right, how can I fix this? When I start up this mame version directly it starts up in FS without the bezels.

2. When I use any HSL setting (like scanlines) the games run at 30-40 procent, extremely slow.
When I start Mame myself directly I can use any visual HSL setting and all games run at 100%.

How can I fix both these annoyances? Any help is appreciated!

Hello my friends.
I am a long time Mame user and just recently finished my Verticade home made arcade cabinet.
Download HyperV which worked immediately, spend a few hours figgering out tweaking it (add Scanlines, spinner, favourites etc.) and it just works fine, like it.
It has 1000+ games on it and it starts up with my ~120 fave games and is working with just the buttons, very happy.
So now I am building my Horizontade mame cabinet with my favourite horizontal games.
So then I downloaded a Hyperspin from punkarcade with 400 top games which looks really nice. The whole menu is working, starts up in full screen and I can start up any game. But when I start up the game I get two things that I don’t like. 
1. Mame does not startup in full screen mode and has two intentional coloured bezels left and right, how can I fix this? When I start up this mame version directly it starts up in FS without the bezels.
2. When I use any HSL setting (like scanlines) the games run at 30-40 procent, extremely slow.
When I start Mame myself directly I can use any visual HSL setting and all games run at 100%.
How can I fix both these annoyances? Any help is appreciated!
Go to rlauncher where edit modules in there should be full screen options

Sent from my H710VL using Tapatalk

Archived