Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

HS, RL , error waiting for window

vincefaro

I am having a tough time getting my system to work. I'm not sure if it is a setting that i pressed? Now it is broke. Both HS and RL will hang up on this screen when I run multiple emulators including Mame. The emulators ALL work outside of the software. Here is what's weird, If I run RLUI and go to MAME (ver .201) I say choose 1942. It will run , I will try another game it might or might not run  , I go back to 1942 or any other game and it gives me this screen.  For HS I get this screen every time . I can't  figure this out. Help!

RocketLauncher.txt

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 10.24.34 AM.png

Hi, I just tried that . It did not work. Since I posted this , I decided to reinstall, HS and RL from scratch. It wasn't too bad. I now have everything working. again, I thought when I did the install , i would find something that was wrong with the old version compared to the fresh install. So far I have not found what the reason is. However , The new HS and RL are working again.

Am too facing the same problem.  I decided to reinstall, HS and RL from scratch. It wasn't too bad. I now have everything working. again, I thought when I did the install, i would find something that was wrong with the old version compared to the fresh install. So far I have not found what the reason is. Thanks and Regards, 3ds emulator download Cartoon HD download playbox hd download

Archived