Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

I Want to integrate Hyperspin into WMC7

mattbodin

I Want to integrate HS into WMC7, how can I do this?

I've searched for a while and found literally nothing. But I really don't think it should be that hard.

WMC just needs an entry(start item) for hyperspin, I could start WMC via hyperspins exit options

I am going to be using an X360 wireless controller and would like not to use anything else.

Thanks,

Matt

I'm not very savvy, but it wouldn't be hard to make a wheel dedicated solely to launch the exe. Just create a wheel then set it up like you'd set up any other PC game, then set xpadder to control wmc. That's not very integrated but you could launch it pretty easily I would think. Look up how to launch pc games and exes from Hyperspin.

I'm exploring something like this too. I can't decide if I should make Hyperspin the default and create it's own media page (to launch WMC, Netflix, HBOGo, Hulu) or reverse it and have WMC as default with a way to launch Hyperspin (and those other things) or even go with something like XBMC or Media Browser which launches those. lol. So many options. I will say from my research that just about every combination IS doable.

Would be awesome to have hyperspin as the default- the only problem is you'd probably have to make a lot of your own artwork. I haven't tested this yet but you might be able to have Hyperspin directly launch VLC playlists. So if you are as into cartoons as I am, you could make a wheel solely for your 500 gig cartoon collection.

Would be awesome to have hyperspin as the default- the only problem is you'd probably have to make a lot of your own artwork. I haven't tested this yet but you might be able to have Hyperspin directly launch VLC playlists. So if you are as into cartoons as I am, you could make a wheel solely for your 500 gig cartoon collection.

If you created a system page with the extension the cartoons use (mp4, avi, whatever) and the "emulator" exe (in this case video player) simply set to launch with a command line to the file (i.e. potplayer.exe somecartoon.avi). You would be able to scroll through your cartoon names and pick one. I imagine "box art" would be easy to come up with for each show too. If you wanted a video "preview" you could just let it play the actual video in a box, though I'd probably skip that one myself.

Archived