Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Plunger & Nudge purchase

AnimalUK

I've built my arcade cabinet (picture below) and now have 'permission' from my wife to build a pinball machine for my bar at home :)

It wont be a full size one for space reasons but I'm thinking a dual monitor with a 32" playing and 19" for the backbox.

I'll likely only get into it after spring when I've cleared all the snow (I live in Canada) and the outdoor jobs are done but I'd like to start to get some of the components together now (pinball legs etc).  I was looking at getting a nudge board and plunger first but was struggling on the nanotechgaming.com site for their kit.   is there a Canadian distributor site for a lot of the components that anybody is aware of.   I know I can get buttons from retroactivearcade.com but was thinking the more specific pinball bits.

I'll keep reading through all the posts and likely have more questions in the coming weeks/months as I move forward but any pointers now would be great.  Thanks in advance.

ac0e33cf0b9d42c4a536008143c03db3.JPG

Archived