Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New build suggestions

Deadly

I've decided to finally buy my dream 4 player pedestal. Thus far I've reached out to Keith at Monster Arcades 4 times and Dream Home Arcades twice but I'll be damned if I can actually get any company to respond to my emails. Has COVID made everyone rich and they don't need several thousand dollars or what? Seriously frustrating. Who else would you recommend? 

I've been out of the scene for several years - below is what I was thinking about using. All comments and opinions absolutely welcome good or bad. 

The primary purpose is mainly for Mame and Teknoparrot with some new"er" PC fighting games as well. 

IPAC Ultimate IO

(4) Sanwa 8 way JLF RGB standard length shaft (one that I can flip to 4 way when needed)

(Pearl) Ultimarc U-Trak Trackball  w/ U-Trak RGB LED Panel

(estimated 46 buttons total)

P1 & P2 8 buttons per - GoldLeaf RGB Illuminated Pushbuttons

P3 & P4 4 buttons per  - GoldLeaf RGB Illuminated Pushbuttons  <-- any need to go to 6 button these days?

Minigrip Flight Stick Version

Spinner - spintrak rotary control

46" Samsung OLED TV

Current PC is an old Intel I-7 quad core 2.8 ghz, 16 gig with X64 Windows 10 with an Nvidia 580. That still plenty good or not?

12GB NAS box

On aside note I have retired my Aimtrak guns and am using the Sindens. Holy cow those freaking things are so much better! Also going to add (4) HDMI female receptacles to the front of my cabinet for easy access to using my bliss box. For anyone interested in doing that you also add a temporary switch and use pin 9. as temporary interrupt. 

Thanks to all. 

• 11 months later...

Archived