Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin help!

crawfishboilking

I have watched a lot of videos and have tried many different things mainly in HQ, but I cannot figure out how to exit out of hyperspin back to my desktop with a button. I can hit the windows button on keyboard and then control/alt/delete, but i really want to use my arcade pedestal to exit. Please help!

The second issue and I do not know what it is called, but when I am turning the wheel on Mame one of the games is called pocketgal deluxe. There is literally a full blown naked real woman as the background showing everything. I have kids so I want to delete this. The person who built my cabinet is unresponsive which is a longer story, but when i try to go into to the Hyperspin folder to search for files there is not one. This drive has both hyperspin and Launchbox on it and everything is under launchbox folders wise, but the hyperspin executable works and everything inside works great (far better than launchbox). I thought maybe there was a hidden folder so I un hid folders, but there isnt. I am lost please help if you can.

1) exit should be mapped to Esc , which on my cab (JPac interface) is player 1 (hold), then press Player 2

2)go into your media folder and look for the theme/snap called pktgaldx <=- Delete it

The game will still be there, so if you want to not to show at all you'll have to build an XML file without adult games and use that as your mame.xml

I think that way they won't show in your wheel

• 2 weeks later...

Archived