Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin Attraction

LondonDragon

Hi everyone,

I recently tried out Hyperspin Attraction that I found at Arcade Punks and was wondering a couple of things.

1. How to add extra games to the collections? Are there compatible ROM packs?

2. Is it possible to add extra emulators to this?

3. Is it possible to search on Hyperspin?

Many thanks :)

On 11/5/2021 at 9:44 AM, LondonDragon said:

Hi everyone,

I recently tried out Hyperspin Attraction that I found at Arcade Punks and was wondering a couple of things.

1. How to add extra games to the collections? Are there compatible ROM packs?

2. Is it possible to add extra emulators to this?

3. Is it possible to search on Hyperspin?

Many thanks :)

Hi!

Hyperspin Attraction uses Attract-Mode (AM) frontend paired with RocketLauncher to replicate and expand the original HyperSpin experience. So with that you can expect some differences how things work internally and you might find better support or answers in AM related places like the forum or discord.

1. It uses no-intro naming (except arcade systems that use mame naming as usual) and "complete" AM romlists with a filter to add games a drag and drop process. For systems already setup, if your games follow the naming indicated they should appear automatically after you add them to the corresponding folders. No roms talk here.
2. Yes, just like in any frontend
3. Not sure what this question means

Cheers :) 

Many thanks, question 3 was if there was a game search feature, could not find one! Rather than scroll through all the games.

I have since decided to go down the Hyperspin AIO route and start with the 4TB option and go from there, I noticed the search option on that version. So will give it a shot and see how that works out.

Many thanks for your input :) All being well then will have to see if I do build my own cabinet for it :)

4 hours ago, LondonDragon said:

Many thanks, question 3 was if there was a game search feature, could not find one! Rather than scroll through all the games.

I have since decided to go down the Hyperspin AIO route and start with the 4TB option and go from there, I noticed the search option on that version. So will give it a shot and see how that works out.

Many thanks for your input :) All being well then will have to see if I do build my own cabinet for it :)

HyperSpin Attraction has a game search feature too that you can use with keyboard or gamepad. You can check the frontend global controls and hotkeys on main menu wheel, bottom green section.

Sure, and no problem. :) 

Archived