The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Hyperspin PC Requirements

dyk3r5

Hello Guys,

I'm looking to build a dedicated Hypersoin PC, and I need to know what the requirements will be to have this awesome program running smoothly.

I'm looking to run the entire collection of emulators across all platforms.

I've seen a few posts dotted around on the internet, but they seem dated.

If anyone has recently undergone this operation, and could give me some advice, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Your second line "I'm looking to run the entire collection of emulators across all platforms" is the telling one. Since that would include Gamecube, Wii, and PS2 emulation, and the system requirements for those are going to exceed what you need for Hyperspin. One step down from that to say, PS1, and Saturn emulation, and you'll hit the ragged edge of what might run the emulators fine but might choke a little on Hyperspin (example Core2Duo, 2.13ghz). A quad core of just about any type will run Hyperspin just fine. To run those cutting edge emulators (GC, Wii, PS2) you'll want a FAST quad core and a good video card.

Search these forums this question has been asked and answered like 100 times. Google system requirements for the emulators you want (Dolphin, pcsx2) and see what people say about their performance with various systems.

Archived