The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

hlsl working from command line but not through hyperspin - have I fixed correctly??

striggell

Hi,

I've spent the last few days finishing a hyperspin and mame setup ready to throw into a cab.

I'd noticed that hlsl was working from command line but not via hyperspin. My mame.ini is configured correctly so I edited the mame config file in the hyperlaunch mame modules folder and added a line "hlsl=true". Hlsl is now working from hyperspin but I'm just wondering if this is the correct way to fix the issue?

Sorry if the question seems a little dumb - I've been away from HS and mame for a bit of time while I built a pincab.

thanks in advance for any responses.

Hi,

I've spent the last few days finishing a hyperspin and mame setup ready to throw into a cab.

I'd noticed that hlsl was working from command line but not via hyperspin. My mame.ini is configured correctly so I edited the mame config file in the hyperlaunch mame modules folder and added a line "hlsl=true". Hlsl is now working from hyperspin but I'm just wondering if this is the correct way to fix the issue?

Sorry if the question seems a little dumb - I've been away from HS and mame for a bit of time while I built a pincab.

thanks in advance for any responses.

Not sure I understand what you are asking. Are you saying scanlines are working in HyperSpin? Is HLSL working in HyperLaunch? And what version of the software are you running (MAME, HyperSpin & HyperLaunch)?

Also, post your HyperLaunch logs if it's not working in MAME. See how with this post: http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?31072-The-HyperNoobie-Guide-For-Posting-To-The-Fourm

Thanks,

Ron

Archived