Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Problem outputting video signal

doo138

Got a quick question for how all you guys have your video out set up.

I have a zotac g-force 610 with hdmi running the video and audio out to the tv.

The problem I have is when the hdmi is set as the video out it IMMENSELY slows everything down. Hyperspin slows to a crawl and mame won't even run.

I have all the latest directx drivers and drivers for my video card.

Been researching this for about a week now, and not really sure what to do about it.

Most have said I need a stronger processor, but I'm currently using a quad core 2.4 g, It really has no problem running anything that I throw at it. Others say I need a better gpu. The one I have is only 1 gig.

I'm leaning towards the GPU isn't powerful enough to handle outputting hdmi signals as my processor never gets above 60% usage while running hyperspin.

What are your setups like as far as running video to a lcd tv?

Problem fixed! I'll post how I fixed it in case anybody is having the same problem

So The problem was, not a pc wizard btw, that direct3d was overloading my pc. So I downloaded DirectX config utility and disabled direct3d. Then I quickly realized MAME won't run without direct3d. So I got Mameuifx so I could disable it and run through directdraw instead. In either mamui or mameuifx go to settings/preferences> display and change from direct 3d to directdraw. Then go to display preferences by right clicking desktop background. Click on settings tab, click advanced, click troubleshooting tab and set force hardware to the next level after disable direct3d and directdraw. For some reason on full it makes any video I run choppy. Now hyperspin runs through hdmi smooth as butter!

Mame builds are on the ftp under jump

• 2 weeks later...

Know one time in your life but that could save your life because you had knowledge right at so for all my young people whose why am I taking this class why am I study in is what am I doing it this has absolutely nothing to do my future I'm telling them LiftDerma sometimes in life you may only dating wants but if you don't have it could change the course of your life forever so I'm thinking different I'm gonnaairplane I'm listening and I'm learning and I’m taking note and I'm riding and I'm creating my fourth book listen to me I think differently solve problems guys the situation turn-on a switch you have your Wow but to me up all the secrets to success Gaza’s the most important one this is the most appalling everybody’s attention.

For more information, visit this site >>>>>>> http://pelesaudavelcreme.com/

Archived