Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Error message in Hyperspin

dmanc30

Hello everybody. I am brand new to Hyperspin and I'm excited to get into it. I installed the latest version of Hyperspin, HyperLaunchHQ,etc. I was able to install my first system(NES using the emulator Jnes) and I was able to even launch a rom using HyperLaunchHQ and the game comes up with no problem and I was also able to launch using HyperLaunch.exe, but when I try to launch the same game using Hyperspin I get this error message "CANNOT FIND HYPERLAUNCH.EXE". What am I doing wrong? Please help this noob! Thanks:)

Hi dmanc, welcome to the forum.

You need to the Hyperspin settings.ini, you can find it in the

Hyperspin> settings folder.

Look for path to Hyperlaunch and change it to match your setup and include a backspace at the end.

Hi Gigapig, thank you for the response and I appreciate you helping me. I do have some knowledge of computers(just enough to be a little dangerous) but I'm having a little trouble understanding what you are wanting me to do. Can you explain in a little more detail. I found the HyperLaunch folder and I see the folder call "Settings", and from there I do see a a file called "hyperlaunch.ini". Am I in the right area, if so what should I do, if I'm not in the right area can you guide me to the right area and what to do from there. Thanks again.

Gigapig, I just figured it out. I created a folder on my desktop and put Hyperspin files there, so I created a Hyperspin folder in my C: drive and moved all the files to that folder to match what was in the Settings.ini file and that did the trick, but you get full credit for pointing me in the right direction. Thank you again :)

Your quite welcome.

Just so you know for next time, here's what I meant. This is the Settings.ini file in the location :\Hyperspin\Settings

You just change line 10 to point to the location of Hyperlaunch folder.

post-9524-142870637384_thumb.jpg

Archived