The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

New Cab, new Design

kd5

Test fitting the monitor and bezel, waiting on smoked glass to cover. Also stared working on the control panel. Still struggling with artwork ideas for this design, more modern looking then any I've I built before. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

post-14347-142870572927_thumb.jpg

post-14347-142870572928_thumb.jpg

post-14347-14287057293_thumb.jpg

This is looking really slick. Is the keyboard gonna be hidden/ have a pop open cover? That would be sweet.

Some simple, bold colors and shapes could look nice for this design. Maybe just some wide-to-narrow stripes that follow the curve of the edges?

started clear coating and sanding and clear coating and sanding, you get the idea. trying to get high gloss on this baby, what a pain!! oh well i wouldn't be happy otherwise. Decided to keep design simple as this will be a new piece of furniture in my living room, wife wants it tame or it has to go to the garage. the garage in Florida is hot this time of year.

• 2 weeks later...

Well here is my 95% finished hyperspun cabinet, "Flashback 2". Finally got the tinted glass and printed the marquee. Got everything installed and operational. I'm very pleased with the outcome of this project, so are the kids, can't get em off it so I can play! HaHaHa. Just need to get new LEDs for the coin buttons and paint the aluminum marquee retainer black.

post-14347-142870572947_thumb.jpg

post-14347-142870572948_thumb.jpg

post-14347-142870572949_thumb.jpg

post-14347-142870572951_thumb.jpg

Koolbrez Send me a PM and maybe we can work something out. Wife is due soon so time will be at a premium. Thanks for all your hard work on the hyperspin project, your wheels and artwork are awesome. Just hope my cab does them justice.

Archived