Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSteve - A HyperSpin Show! Episode #5 - World Heroes (Neo Geo)

LSDguy

Hey Homies,

This time around HyperSpin threw me into the power of Neo Geo. A little game called, World Heroes! This game seems as though it is coming out of the Street Fighter Era of Fighting games but with the high graphic Neo Geo charm!! Controls felt like a mixture between Street Fighter II and the movement Art of Fighting! As before I'll post this here and in it's own thread to make it easier to find later:

HyperSteve - Episode #5 - World Heroes (Neo Geo)

Thanks,

Steve

A new last boss, lots of new characters and the original roster characters were rebalanced with special moves being changed, added etc, I'm not really explaining it very well lol. But trust me its miles better than the first game which I never really liked that much

A new last boss, lots of new characters and the original roster characters were rebalanced with special moves being changed, added etc, I'm not really explaining it very well lol. But trust me its miles better than the first game which I never really liked that much

Would you be willing to make a review video? I'd love to hear your perspective with images!!

Archived