Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Weird wheel video problem, preview frame completely gone for one game only.

pavlovtiger

I added a 4-disc Japanese game to my Sony PlayStation wheel, 70s Robot Anime - Geppy-X (Japan). It was all good, and I even had a Disc 1 mp4 in the Videos download folder since grabbing all available videos from the Emumovies FTP. My wheel was working fine, video and box art and all for Geppy Disc 1, until I decided to make a video for each of the four discs. Edited my clip for Disc 1 and encoded it, but the moment I stuck it in the PS1 Videos folder it seems to have "broken" the wheel video for that game/disc only. As in, the preview frame graphic no longer appears for Geppy-X Disc 1 at all, so it can't even try to play the video I made.

More baffling still, my video works perfectly if I retitle it to Geppy-X Disc 2, 3, or 4; it gets picked up for those discs on my wheel, just not Disc 1. I'm a bit troubled by the video preview frame just disappearing and would love to know what happened and how to sort it out. Removing Geppy-X Disc 1 from the xml and replacing did not work, so I'm mostly out of ideas. The box art still shows just fine, as does the wheel art, just no more video frame. Again, the other three discs work fine. The game also launches perfectly on all four discs.

Any help would be appreciated, as always. Cheers.

Archived