Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

IPAC2 Understanding

vwcr

Hi guys im pretty new round here but have build a nice cabinet over the last 4 months, i am now at the stage of configuration and seemed to be stumped with the ipac2.

Its all wired and working from what i can tell, i have a 2 player cab with 6 buttons next to the joystick for each player, i have then added one button i was hoping for enter and exit in menus.

Then i have 1 player and 2 player buttons and two more on each side of the cabinet hopefully for pinball.

From what i can see the ipac2 is programmed out of the box to work with mame config, but i cant for the life of me understand how it all works with winipac and then how do i get it to all work with hyperspin?

Does anyone have preconfigured files they can send me?

Any help is greatly appreciated at this stage as ive spent lots of time and money and now im stumped so close to the end.

Thanks VWCR

Forget that it is programmed, you should set up winipac for your system and program it accordingly. When you open winipac you need to do 2 things. First, design your layout you are using for your arcade. This means add buttons/joysticks on the layout for each button/joystick you have. Then save it once you have it all there. Then you go to each button and assign it the key you want it to press when used. After you have asigned them all you save that as well. Then, you program the ipac. If you have issues with it programming just try a different usb port. Once this is all done then it should work without any issues.

Archived