My HyperSpin/ XBOX360 Arcade Cabinet

SamVSsami

I'm really curious who you spoke to! Must have been a dumb replacement of the secretary behind the counter (also my design BTW). Off course I was not there, I'm not going to Utrecht just for you ;). Apparantly you did not went up to the first floor, there are the other 24 cabs. And they are not internet cabs or whatever, they are what they want them to be. The panels are changeable, and indeed they have a lot of keyboard panels as PC-games are the major games they showcase. But there are also arcade controller ones (the Winnitron with indy arcade games) and ones with wii, xbox and ps3 controllers. We are going to put an iPad as controller into a few too.

Here:

http://www.indigoshowcase.nl/?page_id=2

Read the section What are those awesome white arcade cabinets?

• 2 weeks later...
Ik zit zelf in Eindhoven, maar eerste woensdag van de maand kun je tijdens de lunch binnenlopen.

I thought ou meant that you were in Utrecht the first wednesday of the month. So I nwent and got disapoiinted..o well :). I'll be glad to come to Eindhoven one day to see the awsome stuff you're building there. So I am open to suggestions, let me know :)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi All,

I just started uploading the files in the FTP directory “SonicJihad”. The Database, script settings and Main Menu themes are already up. I am now busy uploading all the MAME themes, Wheels etc. I will add one “console/arcade” directory per day. So keep on the lookout the coming days.

Note I did note upload the videos of the “console/arcade” directory, because a question about that is still pending at the administrator. Most of them are from EMUmovies and I don’t know if posting them is against policy. So I’ll have to wait to get (hopefully) the green light on that.

Good luck downloading!

hi I'm new in this theme, I don't speak english and I would like to download your project, can you help me to download of your ftp, thanks so much

• 1 year later...

Archived