Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete and iPac2: How to setup auto hot key

sreisig1

I just got Mortal Kombat 9 Komplete. Anyone have advice on how to setup this game with an iPac2. These are my key assignments.

post-112507-142870651157_thumb.jpg

All of those keys are mappable in MK9 except for the left alt key. I know I'll need to make an AHK remapping the left alt to another key on the keyboard. How do I go about doing this?

Also, I'm not sure if anyone is familiar with this game, but it allows you to set up keyboard controls and controller controls. But it seems when you select 2 players, you then have to hit a key on the controller you want to use for each player, so when you hit the select key (which I can't configure because its in the controllers section and I can't figure out how to access that which is an issue in its own) on the keyboard it used the keyboard for player 1, but it seems like you can use the keyboard for player 2?

As for the issue with not being able to access the "controllers" configuration with the keyboard. Could I just plug in my xbox 360 controller to access the screen, find out what buttons do what, and then use an AHK to remap those buttons to keyboard assignments?

Confused how this game works. It seems like you need 1 controller and 1 keyboard to play 2 player?

All in all, just need to know if anyone has gotten this game working with a keyboard encoder. Thanks!

Came across this: Will try later.

http://www.xgaming.com/support/questions/137/Mortal+Kombat+Komplete+Edition+PC+Setup

Anyone have the 360 controller layout for this game? So I know what buttons on the xbox controller will do what so I can setup accordingly? Like what's kick and punch on the xbox controller for pc. Can't find any online.

Archived