Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

NEW HyperSpin Genesis/MegaDrive Classics Attract video

mitzibishi

Try this one if you like it replace your old one, if you dont no harm done.

Theres more at my channel.

To use it use a good youtube downloader to download this video at desired rezo/filesize then go to: HyperSpin\Hyperspin Project - The Frontend\Media\Main Menu\Video and rename the old video to keep it and put this video in that folder and call it "Sega Genesis".
Your old video is now replaced with this one.

You mean the sound when hitting the box?

All original the Sonic sounds and the whole Sonic section is muted and all the Rings, Jumps and boosts are added by me from sound files, I couldnt disable the in game music and wanted to add the title song remix version to jazz it up a little. So I cut the game sound, laid on the remix track and added game sounds after.

I couldnt get an MP3 for the box hit to add.

Got them from here

the guitar music is from a Shinobi 3 remix, i tried using game sounds sections then tried it with the music underneath and it seemed better, especially in transition from the first part. Seemed off when it transitioned to game music sections.

No, the screen goes black for like half a second.

Dont want to argue but it doesnt. at mark 14 seconds? try watching again and see if it does.

In the editing the whole Sonic section was just a full video with no cut and ive rewatched it after encode and through youtube after upload and cant find anything.

Archived