Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Weird issue with RetroArch and Hyperlaunch

keltoigael

Okay so hyperlaunch is fussing at me that I don't have bios that I need in the system directory of RetroArch. I can launch CD based games just fine inside of retroarch and my path for the system folder is correct in retroarch. All of this was working fine until I deleted my .cfg files in the config folder of retroarch and delete the main retroarch.cfg to redo all my systems and mappings. Everything is pointing in the right path and works completely fine outside of hyperlaunch. What would change with me just deleting the .cfg files in retroarch?

There is a thread somewhere where DJVJ talks about an issue with the module that causes Hyperlaunch to think the bios isn't there, but I can't remember where I read it. Nothing should change for deleting the config, I've done it before, but also just make sure you're checking all of them so that the bios is being looked for in the "system" folder.

in the module itself, where it mention the bios area, theres a minor repair that needs to be done. this is a \ missing the code... it was mention on another thread but its at line 151, 156, 160 and 165 where it display as

%retroSysDir%

needs to be

%retroSysDir%\

sevenseal

in the module itself, where it mention the bios area, theres a minor repair that needs to be done. this is a \ missing the code... it was mention on another thread but its at line 151, 156, 160 and 165 where it display as

%retroSysDir%

needs to be

%retroSysDir%\

sevenseal

I will look into this tomorrow. Thank you Sevenseal. I hope this fixes my issue.

%retroSysDir%

needs to be

%retroSysDir%\

sevenseal

That fixed the issue. Whats weird is everything was working fine the previous day. I didn't change anything in HL or modules prior to the issue.

Archived