Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync doen't work for sync Game videos

moudenrai

Hi Guys,

Now I can sync everything except the Game videos, though I do login EmuMovies, any suggestion?

Below is the log, there is always an Error from EmuMovies:

[2014-11-28 01:35:57.516] Message: Performing synchronization on MAME...

[2014-11-28 01:35:58.456] Message: Verifying database integrity for MAME.xml

[2014-11-28 01:35:58.506] Message: Database for MAME has been verified...

[2014-11-28 01:36:09.446] Error: EmuMovies.com sent back a malformed XML response, this will be reported to Circo...

Please help~:hmmmm2::hmmmm2::hmmmm2:

Raymond

Today I got another error during sync game video:

[2014-11-28 10:27:55.536] Message: Verifying the presence of Sega Genesis.xml

[2014-11-28 10:27:55.536] Message: Verifying database integrity for Sega Genesis.xml

[2014-11-28 10:27:55.536] Message: Database for Sega Genesis has been verified...

[2014-11-28 10:27:55.536] Message: Performing synchronization on Sega Genesis...

[2014-11-28 10:27:57.786] Error: Unable to process the video path for Sega Genesis, aborting video synchronization...

Do you have any idea?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Raymond

i'm no expert but where did you get your xml from for sega genesis?

You could try to update your xml in hypersync but I would make a backup first of course.

Also i'm assuming you also have some sort of subscription to emumovies to be able to download videos. Having just a login isn't enough.

i'm no expert but where did you get your xml from for sega genesis?

You could try to update your xml in hypersync but I would make a backup first of course.

Also i'm assuming you also have some sort of subscription to emumovies to be able to download videos. Having just a login isn't enough.

Thanks for reply. How to update the xml via hypersync, I didn't see an entrance to update xml in hypersync... It looks that it could only update the media files. Could you please give me some more hints?

Rename your existing sega genesis.xml and sync the database for genesis. Or whatever system. Good luck.

I tried to sync the xml in database, but still the same...:-(

[2014-12-01 02:47:26.864] Error: EmuMovies.com sent back a malformed XML response, this will be reported to Circo...

Anybody knows how to contact with "Circo"???

Let me take a look at your setup first. I can probably get you going through teamviewer if you want. If not then I'll call Circo and get it sorted for you

Hi Buddy,

It's really appreciated if you can do me a favor to contact with Circo or any other experts.

Which setup / settings you want to check? I can capture the screen shot.

By the way, which member class at ********* is needed for sync the videos?

Thanks Bro.

Regards,

Raymond

You need to be platinum at Emumovies for sure. I'm a hypersync team member if you let me into your system I can look at your issue. Download teamviewer (use google) and pm me the "your id" and "password" it gives you

I didn't find a "Platinum" at Emu, do you mean any set of their "Supporting Member" is OK?

Archived