Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Daphne Error - OpenGL v 2.0 error in Hyperlaunch only

barakawins

I'm loading daphne in the loader for all games and they come up fine. No issues at all. I get into hyperlaunch and I get a daphne error "Open GL v 2.0" error.

Why can I load the games in the daphne loader but when running launching through hyperlaunch I get his message? Any ideas?

Ok.. There is a work around for this. I took it from someon's post but lost it. If you're upgrading to RocketLauncher.0 and get an Open GL v2.0 error when

launching Daphne through Hyperspin, you will need to:

Go into Hyperlaunch/Modules/Daphne folder. You will see a line in there which has -OpenGL listed. Remove this line in it's entirety and Daphne should launch

through Hyperlaunch.

Anyone know why this happens? I can get daphne and all the games to run through DaphneLoader. But when using Hyperlaunch it will give me the Open GL v2.0

error

Hmmmmmm.. I have a X300-X600 series Radeon Graphics card. I checked and it supports OpenGL v2.0. I shouldn't have any problems

running daphne through Hyperlaunch. Does the Daphne Module need to be changed from -OpenGL to something else to make Hyperlaunch work

properly with Daphne? I'm running RocketLauncher.0 and never had these issues until upgrading.

So what I'm seeing is this:

-Daphne runs fine out of Hyperlaunch using Daphne loader (all games function fine)

-Hyperlaunch Modules were updated with 3.0

-Launching a game from the hypersin wheel gives me a Daphne error (OpenGL v2.0 error - read Daphne Log)

-If I go into the Daphne Module and remove the line (-OpenGL) all games come up but slower. I'm obviously not using

OpenGL as is meant to be for this.

So, I'm wondering, anyone have to modify their module file in another way to make Daphne run correctly? Hyperlaunch issue?

How would I get OpenGL v2.0 to work?

Yes. Daphne.exe works fine if I remove -OpenGL from the daphne module file. I'll try to update my video card drivers tonight.

It is the updated Daphne emulator? The old version 1.0 does not work with OpenGL very well. You must have the newest.

Also, when launched from Daphne Loader (Outside of HyperSpin/HyperLaunch) is it using OpenGL?

You can tell, by opening up Daphne Loader.

Select the game you are testing (proper testing procedures recommend you always use the same criteria).

Hit the Configure button.

Go to the Advanced tab and make sure Display command line is Enabled.

Hit OK.

Launch the game and look at the Command Line. Does it say "-opengl" or "-nohwaccel" or neither?

Thanks,

Ron

Archived