Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

What's been up in your life since HS 1.0?

jtslade

So HS 1.0 came out in Feb 2010.. Then a small delay until the road to 2.0 but it's now back on track.

Interesting thing is that a lot can happen in 5 years.

So what is different in your life in the last 5 years?

:::

I'll start- I have had two beautiful daughters with my smoking hot wife. Moved from Germany back to the good old USA#1

Living in south Florida, bought a house. Made a groovy arcade cocktail and started my own business!!!

What about you !!!

Lets see. I graduated college, got a cushy low paying office job that allows me to mess around on the Hyperspin forums all day. My SO and I bought a house on a small lake way outside the city. A lot of extended family has died. My 21 year old nephew revealed himself to be a special kind of stupid and wound up in jail for a bit/lost his car. I tried Molly and had a 3 hour panic attack. All of the wealthy white college girls I know have taken to telling me to check my "white privilege" on an almost daily basis. I finally broke and hit up Craigslist for the first time, and wound up getting a much better computer on the cheap off a younger guy who needed quick money to pay his lawyer. Having only played it on Xbox (a lifelong console guy), I downloaded Skyrim for PC, took one look at it, and now I want all my games on PC. Lots of evenings spent playing League of Legends or Starcraft. Occasional binge drinking. That's pretty much been my life over the last few years.

So HS 1.0 came out in Feb 2010.. Then a small delay until the road to 2.0 but it's now back on track.

Interesting thing is that a lot can happen in 5 years.

So what is different in your life in the last 5 years?

:::

I'll start- I have had two beautiful daughters with my smoking hot wife. Moved from Germany back to the good old USA#1

Living in south Florida, bought a house. Made a groovy arcade cocktail and started my own business!!!

What about you !!!

Gone through college and grad school and looking forward to starting a career.

Archived