Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Jukebox Main Menu Video

taekwonjohn36

It doesn't take a video. It's an audio app. Another reason why there is no video is because you have so many options for jukebox software that each program would need a separate vid.

However, when I had jukebox set up on my Cade, I made a blank video with foreigner playing jukebox hero and buried it under the background layer. I did that with screen capture software. Just delete the video portion and keep the audio before you export it from the software as mp4

I use the classic video "Arcade84" that has been on the net for a while. As a rendered depiction of a classic mall arcade the video theme seems appropriate. Flyovers and panning shots down the rows of arcade games with regular refocusing on a video wall showing Journey, Blondie, Van Halen, etc. Classic arcade game sounds and Journey as background music. Reminds me of an arcade I went to when I was a kid a loooong time ago. This video stuck in my head since I first saw it and was my only choice for the jukebox theme. Take a look.

Uploaded to FTP under my username.

Archived