The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Setup Dual AimTrak Light Guns with PC House of the Dead 1 2 3/MAME

ouguitarman

Hey guys.... I recently published a blog post on this subject step by step including a youtube video and HyperSpin integration. It was a royal pain to get going. Hope this helps some of you out in deciding to get guns or getting them working. For those experts, if you could take a look and let me know if I am missing anything.

http://gameroomsolutions.com/setup-dual-aimtrak-light-guns-pc-house-dead-1-2-3mame/.

Also feel free to use coupon code "hyperspin" for a discount if you need some arcade parts.

Thanks,

Ryan

GameRoomSolutions.com

I spent the weekend trying to get dual guns going and this helped out tremendously. It's not working 100% for MAME but for the PC games it was right on. One thing though...the links for the theme files don't seem to work for me. I can go to the link and it says I need to login to download the files. I created an account and logged in and there is option/button to download the files. Am I missing something here?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49008[/ATTACH]

Not sure if I am attaching an image correctly...

The image did not come through. I'm glad this guide helped. I believe some versions of MAME are complied where the guns may not work. Maybe a MAME expert can help us out. Also, try a different browser on the site and let me know if the download is there. The testing would help me out. Thanks

I wish I had this guide a while back... would've saved me a lot of hair pulling! haha.

Hey, any chance on getting dual AimTraks working with HOTD Overkill for Wii (Dolphin emulator)? Its the only HOTD that I'm stuck with a single player only. So far the PC version doesn't have a multiplayer either.

Archived