The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Donkey Me - Need help remapping controls

lildivaaa

Hello all,

Well, I'm trying to "branch out" from the standard arcade games supported by MAME and such. I've successfully got "Fix-It Felix" up and running great on my cabinet. Now I'm shooting for getting "Donkey Me" to work correctly.

I can get the game up and running, but I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out the process to remap the control input for the game. Most of you already know that the controls for the game are hard coded and can't be changed. So I need to find a way to remap it match my control panel's input.

I've heard of people being able to remap using RocketLauncher and the AHK files. Honestly, I suck at scripting. I've tried to create my own, but have never gotten it right.

Has anyone out there been able to get Donkey Me running with corrected controls? If so, how did you do it. If it's a matter of the AHK scripting, can someone point me in the right direction to configure it correctly to remap my controls to work with Donkey Me?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Craig

• 2 weeks later...

Archived