Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

setting up amstrad cpc

craiganderson

CPCE is the best emulator for me, and it's probably one of the oldest. If that for some unknown reason refused to run a game or didn't run it properly then I would use WinApe.

Features to use and not necessarily for Hyperlaunch/Hyperspin would be that I can record game music to YM files through this and convert to .wav with its included YM Player. You can record your gameplay into very small snapshots which can then be played back and captured at a later time. It features a very good Netplay which I've used a lot through steam. It plays great with hyperpause for saving & loading states. Bezels. Swapping Tapes & Disks perfectly.

Probably more....speed up throttle , F6 , because I still run a lot of tapes rather than the hacky disks. 1986 Tape load would be 10-15 minutes with throttle is 10 seconds.

When you mention JavaCPC , that would be decent for general PC usage but not in a cab. Actually most Java apps like that aren't the best for hyperlaunching/hyperspin "IMO". I may still have a module for it, I'll have a look.

Archived