The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

MAME UI Generic Bezel's without Hyperlaunch

eskapade

Hey guys!

I am looking to have a generic Bezel display in all the games I don't have artwork for in MAMEUI (0.155)... I have read that Hyperlaunch takes care of this now although this is something I'd rather take care of in MAME since all my other emulators will be running fullscreen. (I also downloaded a 92GB pre-packed torrent of Hyperspin so I don't even know if adding Hyperlaunch is an option at this point)

* Would anyone be able to compile me a version of MAMEUI with NoNag/HiScores & the ability to have generic bezels? Or provide me with some instructions of how to edit my existing version of MAMEUI to allow for custom bezels? This would be greatly appreciated, I've been at this researching for days.

There are plenty of those bezels in the FTP.

Your 92GB torrent is way way out of date. I would click on it, and press the delete button.

You need to add hyperlaunch if you want hyperspin to be useful and easy to manage. They have put a LOT of work and effort into hyperlaunch. I don't know how those guys did it but they have made life so much easier. Most of your time and configurations will take place in hyperlaunch anyway so you will want to install a new copy of hyperspin, install git and than install hyperlaunch.

You will be able to salvage the wheels and videos and artwork from your 92GB torrent but that's about it. If emulators came with it, they are all out of date as well and you might want to set up most of your systems with Retroarch instead of individual emus.

The torrent consisted of mainly just wheels videos and artwork. It had me install a fresh copy of Hyperspin to be used with it so I think I'm okay...I have things set up and working so I don't really wish to overcomplicate anything or try to learn how to set up Retroarch. Just looking to get generic bezels in my MAMEUI. I don't even need FTP access because I can create my own in photoshop

Archived