The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Model 2 crashes using hyperspin

freddymartin

Hey everyone,

I have recently started putting together my Sega Model 2 emulator (nebula) in hyperspin. When I launch any rom, it will work just fine for about 5-10 seconds, then it crashes. Everything works perfect outside of hyperpsin but i have no idea where to look to see what is happening for it to crash. I do hear the monkey noise hyperspin makes when something goes wrong but no error message shows up. Any help is greatly appreciated

Try the trouble shooting by pass method ROMs emu or extension in hyper launch hq

Also update your ahks and also make sure you have fade off so you can read the problem other option is you check log text for errors

thanks for the quick response Relic :-). I totally forgot to mention that I am pretty much a newbie to this stuff so I will be completely honest...I have no idea how to do any of the stuff you just said. Hate to bug you but can you point me in the direction of how to do what you just listed lol. I am not sure what pass method is. I also don't know where to find the latest AHKs files. Thanks again for you help!

Archived