Hi, fr0stbyt3, Thanks for your reply!
I have this:
1) First step: Verified. Failed.
2) Second step: Windows Defender already had exceptions for HS and other related apps. Checked again, still there.
3) HS 1.5.1 was working OK before WIndows 10 updated to version "2004 (SO build 19582, 1001)". Info was taken from winver, as you suggested.
Some other Symtoms:
* Once System was updated, HS just didin't launch, if I check Task Manager, I can see how HS loads, but then gets killed.
* If I run HS in compatibility mode, all older versions have shown the same result, with the exception of Windows XP SP3, which shows a message error related to 0xc000005.
Now I'm in your hands, if you need some other info, please tell me.
Thanks again! I'll stay tuned!