Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sony Playstation only showing maximum of 40 games on Wheel

Creezz67

Hi,

I have been trying all day to get PS1 working on NVidia Shield and all is ok except that even though I have over 1500 games on my xml it is only shows 40 games (Just the 0-A games) on the Hyperspin wheel

I have checked HyperHQ and all seems ok, no matter what I do to create another xml it still shows a maximum of 40 games each time.

Does anybody have any idea what I am missing ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Make sure all of your wheels art is 400px x 175px (72dpi). I had an issue with the wheel stalling/freezing/not showing any art. I went and found one of the wheels I downloaded was 1500px x 400px (WTF) and caused HyperSpin to freak out

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion but no luck. Everything is correct as far as sizing etc, but still on showing a fraction of the games that are on the xml

All my other systems show up correctly, but for some reason no matter what i do , Sony Playstation wont show all my games

All videos , wheels etc all show correcly, but only 40 games come up on the wheel and then it stops, even though there are 1,515 games on the xml

I had this same problem but it was the opposite....XML's rom names were already changed to '&amp' and they wouldn't boot until I changed them to '&'. Also happens when there's an apostrophe in the name too. At least that's how it was when I was installing SegaCD.  :confused:

• 2 years later...

the problem is the descriptions not the rom names the romnames are usually in quotation as strings " rom name "  but the description is left wide open with no quotations so it's easy for breaks to occur editing is a pain because you have to do it manually since you don't want &amp or &apos in the romname you only want that in the dsescription

Archived