Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

DEADLY key combination (shift + space)

brollikk

I have a complete set up for hyperspin using rocket launcher. I use primarily xbox 360 controllers with joytokey. I have all of my emulators corresponding to my current set up so it is going to be extremely difficult to change the joytokey assignments (I will do it if necessary but I'm coming here for an alternate solution just incase it exists).

Basically my problem is the following:

Shift and Space are assigned to 2 buttons on my joypad (xbox 360 using joytokey). When they are pressed together at the same time, it kicks me out of the game i'm playing and puts hyperspin in the fore-ground. The game is still open, just in the background. If I alt-tab back into the game, this behavior won't repeat anymore. This only happens the very first time I launch a game and press shift + space (the 2 buttons on my game-pad OR the keyboard does it). It just does it once. I've looked into hyperHQ but no matter what I change this behavior persists. I tried blocking the key combination using an autohotkey script I made, but it still happens. I tried looking inside rocket launcher via rocketlauncherUI and couldn't find any mention of space bar or shift. What do you guys recommend I do? Am I better off just re-mapping everything without those 2 keys? Or is there a known setting that I can change to fix this easily?

What about this?

This is possible with AutoHotkey:

1. Download and install the latest version.

2. Create a new script called underscore.ahk with your favorite text editor.

3. Write the following in the file and save it:

+Space::Send _

4. Double-click the file to run the script.

5. If you wish, copy the script (or a link to it) in the Startup folder.

Pressing Shift + Space now inserts an underscore.

Archived