Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Hyperspin won't take focus after cold reboot

richie_jones

Pretty much as the title says

Spent months getting my hyperspin right, second time as first build started to stutter on intro movie and nothing I could do would stop it.

This time round all 55 of my wheels are great but suddenly now after a cold reboot hyperspin starts but doesn't take focus..i have to get my mouse out and give one left click then my controls work again..

So frustrating. I've used window focus logger but nothing shows up after hyperspin has started..i haven't installed anything new it's just started doing it..

Is there any way I can send a click to the front end after it's started up??

Help guys 

You could try using Tur-Volume controller to control the order things launch in.

I use it to control the delay between apps launching and opening with HS being last. Fixed all focus issues I ever had. Plus I use it to auto-control volume levels, auto-muting etc...

Should be in the download section

On 24/09/2017 at 9:43 PM, Metalzoic said:

You could try using Tur-Volume controller to control the order things launch in.

I use it to control the delay between apps launching and opening with HS being last. Fixed all focus issues I ever had. Plus I use it to auto-control volume levels, auto-muting etc...

Should be in the download section

Works great so far thanks...

Archived