Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

size of hard drive req

limpit007

First off you probably want to delete that 2tb download as I doubt it would work and you won't get support for it here. 

Hard drive sizes vary on want ROM sets you want and if you included PS2 then you'll need at least 2 to 3tb just for that. 

I have my Hyperspin on a 250SSD and ROMs on a 3tb hard but with very few CD/DVD systems. 

This is a very personal decision and it depends on your needs, but for example in my case: Before Amazon Drive closed his unlimited storage i had all HyperSpin 100% Completed Sets on it and locally i had a 4Tb Drive on my HyperSpin Setup with 79209 Games of 101770. This included only favorites from big sets such PS2, PS1, etc. and all ROMs from small sets and it uses 2,06TB of it's 4TB.

Now Amazon is not unlimited i have had to download all sets to my NAS and i have 100% of the ROMS of all databases (Except the undumped).

So my resume is: No one will play to all 2500 PS2 or all 1800 PS1 games, etc. I will recommend a 4 or 6TB Hard drive which can include about 80.000 Games without any problem and his media (At least the one available with HyperSync.

This is my setup before Amazon ended unlimited. This fits on 2,06TB with media synced.

5a4e2d8a111e1_Capturadepantalla2018-01-04alas14_34_44.png.6719ae7b3f65251285c9c5bb382031ab.png 

18 hours ago, limpit007 said:

Ty for help just to say the 2tb down load was from this site as seen on youtube .not to fussed about ps1 as never was a fan .will invest in a new 4tb ..

With 4TB one you probably have games for at least 1 week of entertainment. Once you finished all 80.000 Games will have to buy a NAS to store PS2. Next PS3 release, etc. :P

"1 week" :rofl: 

I would start with what you are going to actually play! 

For me its only the consoles that I remember and actually made it to Australia.... Arcade Games, Pinball, MS-DOS and PC Games.
The rest is just "Stuff" I will probably never play/look at.

All those bar the PC games fit on my portable 1TB with ample space. I think its around 15,000 titles.
The PC Games I put on a separate HDD in my Main Rig so when its plugged in I can play them.

The Cross language titles that I can't read I don't feel I will enjoy as much so I try not to include them where possible. 

Archived