Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Bandai pippin

Keith_Loving

Has anyone ever heard of BANDAI PIPPIN? I am sure many of you have, but I haven't and here is a video I came across on youtube.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=bandaie+pippin&_from=R40%7CR40&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.A0.H0.Xbandai+pippin&_nkw=bandai+pippin&_sacat=0

I was wondering, if this is something that has been worked on in the past to include with hyperspin setup? I don't know if there are even emulators to use for this system.

KL

Nope there are no emulators for it.

You can run some games with SheepShaver, but only the games that will run on a regular Mac which aren't that many. Anything that needs direct access to the Pippin hardware won't work at all.

This is also a terrible system :)

Nope there are no emulators for it.

You can run some games with SheepShaver, but only the games that will run on a regular Mac which aren't that many. Anything that needs direct access to the Pippin hardware won't work at all.

This is also a terrible system :)

Is there a list available somewhere of the pippin games that ran on mac? I know google is my friend but ive had no luck.

Not that I'm aware of, you need to try them and see. I recall getting 2 games working when I played around with it a couple of years ago, but don't even remember which ones anymore.

You can also try asking at Emaculation and maybe someone can help you out.

• 8 months later...

Is anybody working with this system? I have several roms from PD but dont know how to make it run and also none media for this system. I want to have this system on my setup and if nothing is available, I will try to work by myself on module, DB and media. Is anybody else intersted on this system?

• 4 months later...

Archived