About This File
Used to display info on a second screen
- Will display game / controls information on a secondary display
* Displays logos for system, game, genre, and rating
* Displays actions for each button if available (mame, but could work with others following same format)
* Displays primary control (4 way, 8 way, steering, spinner, etc)
- Makes sure all windows stay in place going into and out of emulators so there is no screen shifting (some emulators cause this today)
- Removes the taskbar whenever hyperspin starts (and restores it when it closes). This is for folks not running fullscreen.
- Primarily using assets already present in hyperspin. No dual maintenance of files / art when possible.
- Runs in system tray. Automatically shows when HS launches and hides when HS closes.
- Shows a "please select game" / splash graphic when between games.
- Display marquee images on screen above main screen