Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

2 players for Retroarch?, any workaround?

sevenseal

my system is a Nvidia shield tv pro v1.3 with 2 Nvidia wireless controllers (also attempted to used wired with USB cable to achieve but no success)

As of retroarch nightly 7-11-2015, I unable to bind more than 1 controller; autoconfig does detect both controllers as "Nvidia Corporation Nvidia Controller v1.03"; the first controller as port #0 and the second controller as port #1 but second controller function as the same as player 1 instead of natively as player 2.

I had also attempt to rebind the buttons for each player in the input setting, no dice there either. If I do look to see different devices are listed to bind, only one "Nvidia controller" and CAREFUL if you move off the device for Nvidia controller; you do lose navigation ability with the controller.

I also done the remap controllers after loading a core, remain the same, not working.

I also had read on the libretro forums that only one retropad can be function on android and haven't work out anything else yet, I hope I read that wrong

If anyone have any idea or know something please share?

Sevenseal

I've been watching and waiting for the various bug fixes to roll in from the recent update.   They are definitely struggling with controllers.

I care about multiplayer as well and will be contributing to the forum discussion once I have some time later this week.

• 1 year later...

Archived