Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Anyone willing to post videos?

Clanger005

Hey Guys, I was wondering if anyone was willing to post videos of their Hyperspin in action? I would like to see how fast and smooth everything is supposed to look so I will know how to tweak my setup. In particular, load times, responsiveness, emulator flash and showing windows when loading from hyperspin, etc. If anyone would be willing to do this for me I would GREATLY appreciate it. If not, I appreciate your time anyway :)

Thanks!

Yeah, I have watched quite a few. Haven't been able to find any that really showcase hyperspin. Most of them show their menus and every single rom that they have but not a lot that actually load the roms. If you know of any, a link would be great :)

I'm having problems with the emulator windows flashing just before the rom starts, or it flashes to desktop for a split second, things of that nature. Fadein helped a bit but not a lot.Also, using hperlaunch 2.0 compared to 1.0 increases my rom load time by 2 seconds. Just trying to get a baseline of what I should shoot for as far as looks and rom loading times.

Mine does that too... just figured its normal. The system works just fine otherwise. I have noticed that if I use my PC monitor using the DVI input and the monitor drivers installed on the hard drive, its seamless. Yet, if I use the HDMI cable on my 55" flat screen LED tv, it does the quick flash back to the windows desktop when switching from Hyperspin to Nestopia Emulator.

.. again, just thought it was normal.

Since, Ive chimed in now.. Mine are intel celeron dual core 2.1GHz SSD drive, windows 94bit 8GB of DDR3 1600MHz RAM. OH! and im using Hyperspin 1.2

Awesome!!! 94bit!!! LOL

It all flashes a little but this has been discussed in a few other threads how to stop this or minumize its effects

LOL yup!

the 94bit is the new jailbreak version directly from NASA. You can get it on Youtube by searching at www.myspace.com

/Facepalm

I actually was just chiming in on this thread, assuming this was a common thing to support Clanger005. I have quite a bit of clean up to do on my intros. I.e. I need to eliminate the windows boot logo screen, and disable the mouse "thinking" or "wait" doughnut wheel. But clearly, I need to work on my typing skills more at the moment. lol. That was a good laugh.

LOL yup!

the 94bit is the new jailbreak version directly from NASA. You can get it on Youtube by searching at www.myspace.com

/Facepalm

I actually was just chiming in on this thread, assuming this was a common thing to support Clanger005. I have quite a bit of clean up to do on my intros. I.e. I need to eliminate the windows boot logo screen, and disable the mouse "thinking" or "wait" doughnut wheel. But clearly, I need to work on my typing skills more at the moment. lol. That was a good laugh.

Oh crap you said the word jailbreak! I guess i can safely assume you have a iphone!!!

Im going to head over to nasa now LOL :heeeelllllooooo:

Ok, the issue I am having right now is that certain NES roms will fade in nicely, but then they flash back to the hperspin menu for a split second before they load up. This only happens with certain ROMS and it is extremely annoying. Ruins the whole feel of the setup. Any advice? or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.

I had preset all of my Hyperspin settings, didn't realize that they would effect the loading of the emulators. I will test all settings first chance I get tomorrow.

also you should upgrade to hyperspin 1.3 the link is not in the main download area just type it in the forum tho and it pops up. there is also a 1.3 speed version for faster loading that you can try, but it says not as stable as the normal 1.3 release...oh heres the link actually

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?22580-HyperSpin-1-3-Update-Release

also in your post of pc specs do you have a gpu in the pc ? or are you using onboard graphics

also you said hperlaunch 2.0 upgrade to the newer 2.25c and update the ahk file for it too

2.25c here http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?10709-HyperLaunch-2-x-Released

2.25c ahk file here the first section, under it all is the needed module ahk files for the emulators

http://hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com/index.php?module=browseahk

I never posted my system specs, that was someone else. Mine are as follows:

DELL XPS M1530

Vista Home Premium SP2 x64

Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 @ 2.00Ghz

Nvidia Geforce 8600M GT GPU

4GB DDR2 667 RAM

230GB Sata 3.0Gb/s 7,200RPM HDD

I am using hyperlaunch 2.0 along with all of the modules. Will I need to redownload each module after installing 2.25c?

I will try everything listed once I am home from work.

ya you need to have modules to match the emulators if yours already match the version of the emulator you have then you should be ok. Alos update to 1.3 hyperspin and also update to the hyperlaunch 2.25c ahk file

your pc is on the slower side of things and the 8600m is a laptop gpu so there not as powerful as a full sized modern one ect, try turning down one setting at a time in hyperhq to make the hyperspin menu less cpu/gpu intensive, in other words lower the settings to match your older pc parts then test if it works better up one setting at a time until you hit the issue again then back it down and stay there.

Hyperspin likes cpu power to use all the bells and whistles, there is a topic about cpu/gpu needs on the forums somewhere.

I apologized apparently I misinformed you. The link you provided is indeed where I downloaded Hyperlaunch and its modules from, so I am already using 2.25c. I will install Hyperspin 1.3 and try all settings once I am home. Thank you guys!

Ya just do settings it should help a lot to tone it down ect.

best of luck hope all works out

I got curios and ran a test, I removed the hyerlaunch.ahk file to see if hyperlaunch would run without it, and it did. The hyperlaunch.ahk file goes directly into the hyperspin directory along with the hyperlaunch.exe, correct? If so, why does hyperlaunch work without it? What exactly does the .ahk do? Sorry for the noobish questions, but I do greatly appreciate your guys time :)

also you said hperlaunch 2.0 upgrade to the newer 2.25c and update the ahk file for it too

http://hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com/index.php?module=browseahk

I have all of the modules but wasn't quite sure what you mean when saying the above. If the hyperlaunch.ahk is just the decompiled hyperlaunch.exe then I do not need to download hyperlaunch.ahk, correct?

Archived