Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Problem pressing Q and S in same time

marcus600

HI ,

since i m using all the new hyperlaunch with module system etc etc etc

i did updated all my hyperspin (i was on the first version still)

when the second player on my Mamecab pres button 1 and 2 in same time (= Q&S in mame and a lot of other emulator)

hyperspin put in task bar my emulator and i get back to wheel hearing the sound of the emulator still working ....

any way for fix it plz ?

make sure u have also updated your hyperlaunch to the latest 2.25c

then in your settings.ini file look for a in hyperspin/settings/settings.ini

under the [hyperlaunch] sub category

change your exit_script_key to something else other then q&s

personally I use ~[&~]

these keys are used if for some reason hyperlaunch doesn't shut down correctly and u want to manually close it down

HI ,

since i m using all the new hyperlaunch with module system etc etc etc

i did updated all my hyperspin (i was on the first version still)

when the second player on my Mamecab pres button 1 and 2 in same time (= Q&S in mame and a lot of other emulator)

hyperspin put in task bar my emulator and i get back to wheel hearing the sound of the emulator still working ....

any way for fix it plz ?

Sorry bud but you posted in the wrong forum. This is for hypersync not for module setup or hyperspin problems.

Sorry bud but you posted in the wrong forum. This is for hypersync not for module setup or hyperspin problems.

So instead of helping another person you tell him sorry bud you posted in wrong area...lol nice guy you are. Maybe say here here I can help you out , but next time try to post in the right area but np as we are here to help eachother. Why bother posting just to tell someone he screwed up where to post? non helpful comments don't help they just clutter the forum and that's why this forum has the same questions asked so many times, because half the time the answer is so similar to yours.

And yes I know my post adds to the clutter too lol

So instead of helping another person you tell him sorry bud you posted in wrong area...lol nice guy you are. Maybe say here here I can help you out , but next time try to post in the right area but np as we are here to help eachother. Why bother posting just to tell someone he screwed up where to post? non helpful comments don't help they just clutter the forum and that's why this forum has the same questions asked so many times, because half the time the answer is so similar to yours.

And yes I know my post adds to the clutter too lol

If you notice this question was answered above

When he said I use ~ & ~

Meaning ~Q & ~S because this ~ will send it to the emulator (hyper launch) or whatever to kill it. Instead of this Q&S

If you notice this question was answered above

When he said I use ~ & ~

Meaning ~Q & ~S because this ~ will send it to the emulator (hyper launch) or whatever to kill it. Instead of this Q&S

that's incorrect I use the brackets ~[ & ~] as my exit script key. if u have ~ in front of the q & s it only allows those keys to be used in the emulator as well as hyperlaunch pressing them both together would still result in the OP's problem of hyperlaunch closing and emulator losing focus.

the line u want Marco is

exit_script_key = ~[ & ~]

u can change the [ to anything u like. (I suggest something not easily used as a combo on your control panel.)

• 1 year later...

Archived